Today is a special day! It is my birthday and my dad's. I have not been looking forward to my birthday this year since it is the BIG 30!!! Yikes! How did this happen???? Well I am starting to accept the fact the I am 30 and am going to try to enjoy it!!! It is fun for the girls! We will see how the day turns out! Its a busy day so maybe I won't think about it much! HEHE just joking I will be ok and learn to enjoy my 30's! What will I accomplish in My next 30 years? A lot I hope
Also Happy Birthday to Grandad! We love you and I won't say how old he is!
How can I not celebrate when I have these precious two girls that God has blessed me with!
I am so blessed and glad that I get to spend my birthday with my two sweet girls!
Life is Good!!!
I am so blessed and glad that I get to spend my birthday with my two sweet girls!
Life is Good!!!








3 comments:
Happy birthday my friend!!!!!! Have a great day old lady:) hehe
Happy 30! It's not bad.
Audrey
Happy 30th Birthday Stacey!! I hope you had a great day with the girls!!! :)
Post a Comment