Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Goal for the Month

I really don't have any excuses for why I haven't blogged in almost a year. I guess having two active, fun, little girls I don't really think to sit down and blog. So my goal for this month is to blog one time with pictures of these sweet girls. So much as changed in a year and I know there is no way to catch up but I will post a few pics of these growing girls! We are so blessed to have healthy babies! See you soon I hope. I just hope I don't put words in my mouth trying to get this done:) I think I only have one reader (Aunt Joan) these days but I know she loves it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I still read your blog. :) I made a promise I would start blogging more myself.

The Marlows KC said...

I read your blog too!!