Wow!! What a fun and busy week! We had a great time but am I glad to be home! After 9 days of Ron being gone we headed straight to Knoxville to spend time with Granna and Troy( we don't have a name for him yet). After a few days of hanging out there we( The Sarver's) headed to the mountains for a camping trip. The weather couldn't have been better. We even got a chance for Granna and Troy to come up for a visit. It was great! Kelvey did not sleep very well the first night and in a pitch dark and absolute silent campground you don't want to be know as the the crazy the couple camping with a 10 month old who screamed all night. The only thing that got her quiet was feeding her. However the second night went much better. We then headed back to Knoxville to enjoy the pool one more day, see fireworks, and get some rest. The next day we headed to Kentucky for the fireworks show there. It was a long trip but we made it. I just hated for Kelvey to be stuck in the car all day, but she did great. We got to Kentucky in time for dinner and viewed fireworks show on the boat. It was great! Kelvey did great at both fireworks shows. She even feel asleep during the Kentucky show. Sunday morning we headed off to church, lunch and packed up once again for home! Yippy!! Not that I didn't enjoy the trip but I was sick of being in the car and packing everything up so many times. Once we got home I think Kelvey had had enough. She was very fussy and just wanted her own bed. Who could blame her. Needless to say the last few days Mommy has been resting and trying to get back on a routine. Kelvey has gotten used someone to pick her up whenever she wants. What fun to get back home and thing don't work that way. Oh well that's just part of visiting family.
This is a mommy bear with two cubs
We were so excited to see bears
The next evening we saw five more even closer
I choose to video that time!
It was a hot day so we stopped at the water to cool down! Kelvey loved the freezing cold water!
She got mad when we took her out.
SHe must have gotten that from Daddy!
I hate cold water!
Daddy got all the way in! He's CRAZY!
The best we could do!
She is always so thoughtful!



4 comments:
looks like a lot of fun...we haven't been to Cade's Cove since I was pregnant with Eliza, and Justin is crazy and jumped in too.
I love the hats! What a neat idea...and a crazy trip! I am glad you had fun!
Looks like so much fun! and the hats are the best!! I love the new hair:)
Great pictures, we enjoyed you all spending most of a week with us. It was to quiet after you all left.
Post a Comment