Kelvey is 2 1/2 and getting so big. She is a wonderful big sister and so caring most of the time. We are in the middle of potty training and she is doing very well. I just worry about when we leave the house. She does not like to use the big potty so I am not sure how to tackle that one. I guess we will just have to take her potty with us. She moved to a big girl bed a couple of months ago and loves it. Again I worried about her getting out of bed at nap time and at night but she does really well and waits for Mommy or Daddy to come and get her. SHe loves all things arts, books, and baby dolls. She loves to brush her teeth and stay in her pajamas most of the day. I will say this is my fault. When I was sick I allowed this to happen since it was all I could to get up and make it thru the day. So know that the weather is getting nice I have quite a fit on my hands to get us dressed and ready in the mornings but it is getting better.

It was fun getting it off of her!!!


Reading with Grana
I think she would read books all day if we could.
She surely got that from her Daddy:)











1 comments:
Your girls are precious!
Audrey
Post a Comment