Saturday, March 27, 2010

Several weeks to catch up on

I have been a very bad blogger and I apologize to those of you that follow us. We have been really busy finishing a lot of things up. Basketball ended, Daddy finished all his classes and work and will be officially a doctor on May 8th. We are so very proud of him and his hard work and dedication the last three years. The girls and I are not sure how we are going to handle all this Daddy time but we are excited to figure it out.
Feb and March were hard on the girls and I. It seemed like they had colds all winter and then I got really sick and am just now starting to feel 100%.
I have so many picture to update so I will explain as we go.



Our first big snow came in the evening so we put Kinley to bed and decided that we would go play out in the snow at night. After all you never know how long the snow will stick around here in the south. I was afraid it would be gone in the morning and Kelvey would not get to play on snow.

Kelvey dressed to play in snow

She wasn't real sure at first.
It was not the easiest stuff to walk in with all those clothes on


Playing video games with Daddy


The snow did stay a few days and Kinley joined us for a bit


We don't buy sleds in the south
More than likely it would be a waste of money. So we make do with what we have.
This year we wish we had one. I think we will get one just in case we get a good snow again


We pulled her around the yard forever. She liked it as long as she was riding and not having to walk in it.
Family snow pic

Daddy's sweet girls

Mommy and the girls




0 comments: