Kinley Elise is 11 months old and time is flying by. I can't believe I am starting to think of birthday ideas for my sweet baby. It just doesn't seem possible that we are less than a month away from her first birthday. I don't have any pictures to post because of all people I don't have a camera. My little one is broken so I borrowed my moms but I accidentally put it in her bag last time she was here. My big camera, Michele borrowed but with sick kids and a flood coming to Nashville I have not been able to get out and get it back. Hopefully I will get one by the weekend. After all its a big weekend Daddy officially becomes Dr. Sarver!!
Now to Kinley. I want to post so I don't forget what she is doing at 11 months. Kinley has the sweetest smile ever. Currently she has one big tooth on top that is absolutely priceless. Hopefully I will get a picture of it soon. She loves loves milk!!! She is not the best eater and when she does eat she if very messy. She hates the vacuum more than anything. She has a complete melt down every time it comes near her. Its pretty pitiful. She is an early to bed and early to rise baby which often leads to challenging times(we are often out late). Kinley is into everything. She loves books but rather just play with them and not be read to yet but it will come. I have to say her favorite toy is a doll house that Sissy gave us. Its pretty cute watching her and Kelvey play together with their doll house. My favorite time of the day is when I am working and I hear the two of them playing and laughing together. They love playing with each other most of the time and seem to be best friends.
That is all for now. I will try to get pics up this weekend.




2 comments:
So sweet! Any advice for teething?
Audrey
Happy 11 months sweet girl!!
Post a Comment