Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Random Update

Well we have been very busy and I have been really bad about blogging so I will catch up a little now.

Kelvey had her last day of school last week.
Here they are posing with the flowers that she gave Ms. Katy
I just love Kinley bloomers

CHEESE!
The face I get all the time when I take pictures


Kelvey and her teacher on the last day of school.
I hope she does well with another teacher!

Playing dress up

That's right we included Kinley!

Playing with HG at Hudson graduation

Hide n seek our new favorite game

CHEESE again
new dress

Yes they match of course



Story time with Daddy
It is starting to get crazy with Kinley involved
She likes to play with the book and not let Daddy read





2 comments:

Audrey said...

Katy is my neighbor and long time friend! She is such a sweet lady!

Audrey

Missy said...

So cute!!!