Sunday, January 31, 2010

New outfits

Mom and I just got done smocking new outfits for the girls and they may be my favorite to date. I started Kelvey's and finished but I was struggling too get Kinley's done in time for her to wear it this winter. So I gave Mom to finish and we love them. They look so cute. Mom also just done done smocking dresses for them but I forgot to take a picture of them so I sweet too. I get several comments on why I dress the girls in matching outfits all the time but it is just fun and really cute. Lewis said " They aren't twins." What does he know. I also get a lot of compliments on how I dress them so leave me alone. I am just do lucky to have a talented to mom who is willing to put up with my demands and try anything. Thanks Mom we love you!


Ok maybe i need a standing up picture I will try to take one of those as well


back view the best I could get

Kinley was not very happy with this






5 comments:

Audrey said...

Very cute!

Audrey

Courtney said...

Cute! Your mom (and you) are so talented. I know whose closet i'm looking through if I have another girl :)

Papa and Nana said...

How special! and fyi, i love them dressed the same. They are sisters, they are close and they have a grannie that sews!

Laurin said...

Stacey~they are precious, precious outfits!!! My mother-in-law has smocked a bit for Savannah and though I've hinted would love for her to do it more, she has not produced yet. While I do sew, I just haven't been inspired enough to smock. "Matchy-matchy". That is my theme for my girls. I adore dressing my girls alike!!! Keep those cute outfits coming.

~Laurin Parks Boeving

Missy said...

SO CUTE!!! I love them!!