Wednesday, February 3, 2010

8 Months Old

Kinley is now 8 months old and I can't believe it. I think she is going too be my out spoken child. At 8 months she is sitting up all by her self and rolling around everywhere. She does not like to eat baby food very much since she has been sick. And boy has she been sick. January was a rough month for the Sarver family but we are all starting to feel much better now. Kinley still will have to do breathing treatment once in awhile thru the winter but hopefully we can keep healthy for the duration of the winter. Kinley is starting to sleep better at night. Being sick was rocky and she wanted to be up and eat plus it was easier to breathe in Mommy's arms. She loves her big sister and wants to be into everything Kelvey is doing. Thankfully Kelvey is pretty good about sharing loving her little sister. Kinley is currently cutting two bottom teeth, which should be fun. She is pretty vocal and screams when she wants something. She loves to be held a lot. That does get tiring but I am happy to do it cause I know one day soon she will not want me to hold her at all. We are really enjoying our Tuesdays just Mommy and Kinley since Kelvey is going to Mother's day out.










4 comments:

Audrey said...

love the outfit!

Audrey

The Cherry Tree 123 said...

Cute outfit!! :)

Missy said...

I have got to give her hug soon!!!!! So cute

Papa and Nana said...

Kinley is such a mommy and Auntie Michele. So glad you're through January, I'm sure you're ready for outside walks and play time in your backyard. We were quite concerned about the sickness in Nashville. Keep on loving those dollies of yours.